Thursday, May 15, 2008

They say it's your birthday!

I had to get older, it's just how things work. So, for this special day, I took the day off work, spent most of it with my parents and brother in Old St. Charles having lunch and tooling around. Then, after some cookie cake at mom and dad's, I went home and took a nap (my gift to myself). Off to youth group for fun and games and a SURPRISE party with cake, presents and cards (and 2 birthday poems)! THANK YOU all so much! You helped make my day VERY special! (pics of family time to come - they are on brother's camera).

The cookie cake from my family!
Johanna and me, while the youth were playing a game
My cake from the youth group!
M really liked it!
Charles and N, on a sugar high
Who else would you possiby want to spend your birthday with than these two?
For those of you curious, i am celebrating the 5th anniverary of my 24th birthday! ;)

No comments: