I went to Boston last Saturday through Tuesday for a conference for work. I went by myself, to a city I had never been to, and came home in one piece! My luggage took two trips to make it back, but it did and all is well. Here are some pics of my trip!
The first day, Saturday, I got in around 10:15 am (yes, we left STL at 6:45) and I was able to check in to my room and I hit the ground running. I went all over the area of Copley Place and Back Bay seeing the Boston Public Library, Boston Public Gardens, Trinity Church, Newbury Street, crossed the Boston Marathon Finish line (a week after the runners - which is about right), and yes over to Fenway (although, you have to be a direct descendent of the Babe himself to even get stadium tour tickets - I am not ready to talk about that yet). Don't get me wrong, I in NO way support the red sox, but anyone who loves basbeall and the history of it, needs to see Fenway. Also, took a walk along the Charles river at sunset. I had a great seafood dinner at Legal Seafood and then spent some time in the Observatory in the Prudential building before CRASHING in to my Westin Hotel "Heavenly Bed". That's only day 1.

1 comment:
wow, your trip looks awesome. i'm sure you had a great time!
Post a Comment