skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Cardinals and Tigers and Cougars, Oh My!
Thoughts of a girl who is forever a sports fan.....
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Cardinals game
I had the chance to take Marta to a Cardinals game last night, we had a blast and met some (cardboard) baseball players!
We win!
Mulder is back after about 2 yrs on the DL!
marta and me
marta and izzy
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Some of my friends
Bauer Family
Bentley Family
Brenda's family
Freebie Finder
Goodman family
Kate's Story
Katrina's family
Marta
Mizzou Athletics Site
Mother Hen's family
Peri's adventures
Ramona's Journey
Rauls family
Rebecca F.
Spencer family
Staci's Story
St. Louis Cardinals Official Site
Werle
Youth Group Blog
Blog Archive
►
2009
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
▼
2008
(30)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
▼
July
(1)
Cardinals game
►
June
(1)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(5)
►
December
(5)
About Me
Amanda
Here writes a Mizzou Tiger & SIUE Cougar. Will always be a Cardinals fan. I love Jesus, my family and friends. I love reading others' blogs so much, I finally decided to start one!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment