Clayton hamming it up for mommy during lunch
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Weekend in Louisville
I was finally able to get to Louisville to visit best friend, Katie, and her family this past weekend! We stayed in most of the weekend due to gross weather, but that was EXACTLY what I needed! Time with her and the kids, perfect! Clayton and I played with magnets, trucks, trains and blocks and Levi just liked to be held and talked to! Katie and I watched The Jane Austen Book Club movie during nap time on Saturday and then after a great dinner at Havana Rumba as a family (yay, I got to see Jeffrey!), Jeffrey, Katie and I watched Spellbound, a hysterical documentary about Spelling Bee kids. All in all, a fantastic weekend. Katie, I love spending time with you and your family, thank you for having me! xoxo
Clayton hamming it up for mommy during lunch
Levi is really not sure what to think of the camera!
Clayton hamming it up for mommy during lunch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i'm so glad you had fun; we did too!
always!!! cannot wait to come back and bring sunshine for the WHOLE weekend with me! you guys are so awesome to be around!
Post a Comment