His was a show about "nothing" and this blog will likely be about nothing (much in particular). I just read EVERYONE else's blogs (even people I don't know), so I figured I would start my own (with the help of Rebecca F)!
I just took my BIG TEST to finish graduate school on Friday, I feel like it went well, I should know this week if I passed and can graduate! I have spent the weekend with my mom and dad making Christmas cookies and also hanging with the youth group, which is one of my most favorite things to do!
The weather has been yucky here for almost a week, but I think it is to clear up soon.
This moring on the bus, I thought I was going to be sick; it is so hot on there, and all the bumping and halting driving.....could make for an interesting winter!
Hope all is well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Welcome to blogland...or should it be blahland?! But, just like you, I can't help stalking everyone else's blogs! Here's to another victim!
hahaha
very nice
and the name of your page couldn't be better
lol
this is James btw
YOU have a blog! why didn't you tell me!! i will be checking it constantly and expect tons of pictures!!!!
YAY!!! I AM SO GLAD TO CONTRIBUTE!!!
Welcome! I look forward to future posts. Don't forget the pix!
Post a Comment